Thursday, July 20, 2017

finding inspiration


I have to once again thank each of you for the love and support over the launch of my new line, Sincerely Yours, with Papertrey Ink! The Modern + Marbled kit is just the beginning and I hope you love it as much as I do!


After coming up with the marbling stamp image, I knew I needed more inspiration for creating with the kit. Pinterest is my favorite place for images for inspiration! I will be having a Pin Board for each of my kits with Papertrey Ink. 

You can find the Pin Board here: Modern + Marbled.

I will add more images, including my projects and videos, projects from the Papertrey Ink design team, and from YOU! Make sure to link me up to your projects using Modern + Marbled! If you are sharing on Instagram, please use the hastags #PapertreyInk and #SincerelyYoursPTI so that we can see your gorgeous projects. If you blog, please email at the address above and link a girl up!

Seeing others work with the products I have designed is a thrill that cannot be described. It truly brings tears to my eyes when I see some of the beautiful projects that have been created already! That is my biggest hope-that you are inspired. Not only to create, but to send your creation to someone!


 Sincerely Yours,






2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

This is gorgeous! Love the marbled background!

Teresa Doyle said...

Such an elegant card Kimberly. Beautiful job on it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...