Thursday, June 23, 2016

MFT Stamps Color Challenge #48



MFT Stamps not only has a sketch challenge, but a color one as well! I love the color swatches that are put together, as they make me work outside my standard go-to color palette. This challenge happens the second and fourth Thursdays of each month, this is challenge #48 and it is a beauty!!

Because all the colors were very similar to each other, I knew they would play well together when stamped. Originally thinking flowers for my background, I saw Distressed Patterns first and knew that these colors would be perfect! I stamped the images with the four colors in the challenge. What a cool background! A background I would be afraid to attempt with real splatters, but these images make me look good! Ha! :D

Two days in a row of quick and easy cards! I love the resources that MFT Stamps provides! Beautiful products to make beautiful cards to send to someone special! Fantastic!

Visit the MFT Stamps Card Challenges Blog for all the details, plus links to the printable resources. The Card Challenges Blog is full of even more great inspiration from the design team, check it out!


thanks for stopping by!

kimberly

Supplies:

3 comments:

NatQuebec said...

Such a great card ! Love it a lot.

Nora Noll said...

LOVE the simplicity of the splatters on this. Such a cool card!f

SmilynStef said...

Love how you combined those colors ... I just had to go order this stamp set.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...