Friday, July 3, 2015

birthday bear hugs: MFT Stamps July Release Countdown



Let the birthday party continue! Birdie Brown is bringing birthday bears this month! Birthday Bears is an adorable stamp set full of great sentiments and cute bears. What I like about this set, while it is birthday themed, it has uses beyond!

I stamped the polar bear in Natural Hybrid ink and used my Distress Markers for a watercolor, no-line coloring look. I still need to practice so much more, but with this cutie, its hard to go wrong!

And there are coordinating dies! Die-namics Birthday Bears has all the images ready for you! I chose to die cut this balloon to make it pop a little more off the card. And why can't all my coloring turn out like the balloon? I guess I need to stop working the paper too much and working so hard at it! Ha!

Visit the MFT Stamps Blog for all the news, updates, details, and all of that wonderful stuff! I am on vacation until July 6, so things will be short and sweet around here. We cannot wait to escape to some peace and quiet and no schedule!

thanks for stopping by!

~kimberly

Supplies available July 7:


12 comments:

Colleen said...

Adore this card, I think your water coloring of the bear is great! I love this set as well, can not wait to get it.

kepsss said...

Any chance you'll do a video of the making of this? Huh? Coz it's amazing. And coloring animals is hard at the best of times, and this is just beautiful.

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Kimberly, this card is just gorgeous! I love the soft watercolored background and the no-line effect you used for coloring the bear and balloon is fantastic!

Katia said...

I love this card!!!! I love when used watercoloring!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This little bear is the sweetest! Great card!

angela said...

Very sweet card ! You should do a tutorial , and I'm not the only one who thinks so !

Dee said...

OOOOOOH- what a beautiful bear! Yes, do a video showing your coloring1

Judy said...

This set of stamps is so sweet. Love the way you used it on your card. Thanks for sharing with us.

Kathy Krug said...

Great background for the no line color.

choman9912@aol.com said...

Great example of no line! Very cute card. Thanks for sharing.

Kay said...

OH, the bear is adorable. Cute card

Nora Noll said...

Oh!! this is so cute!! I love your no line watercoloring!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...